Important notice to our current and future customers:
G. Bopp + Co. AG (“Bopp”) and even their existing customers have recently noticed that online offerings of products which look similar to those of Bopp and declaring them as “Bopp” products are increasingly being introduced on online purchasing platforms. There is no doubt that these offerings infringe Bopp’s trademarks, violate unfair competition (and other) laws and seriously deceive the market participants.
Bopp have reacted and undertaken respective measures to defend and protect their rights. Considering the enormous number of violators, it seems inevitable that this process will take longer than Bopp desire.
In the meantime, Bopp would like to emphasize the following:
Products manufactured by G. Bopp + Co. AG in Zurich, Switzerland are exclusively available from its subsidiaries in Switzerland, Germany, England, Italy, Sweden, USA, Korea and China and the nominated representations.
G. Bopp + Co. AG are one of the world’s leading producers of precision woven wire meshes providing their high-quality products to market leaders in the high tech, pharmaceutical, chemical, aeronautics, plastic, glass, ceramics, mechanical engineering, paper, environmental technology and even space travel (www.bopp.com).
ENGINEERING, FABRICATION AND LOGISTICS
SERVICES AT A GLANCE
Choice of Material
- Type of loading; mechanical, chemical, thermal…
- Visual requirements
- Costs of material, component costs
- Costs of downtime for maintenance
- Coatings, laminates
- Performance required by the process
- Rating, modelling
- Surface quality
- Compression ratio, upstream flow angle
- Cleanability, backwashability
- Process development
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Investigation of reasons behind damage or malfunction
- Performance optimisation, efficiency gains
- Comparative measurements
- Laboratory testing, trials, SW simulation
- Microscopic analysis, material analysis
- Measurement reports, inspection reports
- Declaration of no objection
- Technical advice, proof of origin
- SPC Statistical Process Control